What are the main functions and working principles of the brake cylinder?
What is the main function of the brake cylinder?
The brake cylinder is a kind of device used to stop or slow down the mechanical moving parts on the automobile, and it is one of the core parts in the braking system. In the whole process of mechanical production, the performance of the continuous improvement and promotion, directly related to the safety of the car and driving comfort. Therefore, for this kind of consumable goods, how to ensure a good technical state, reduce the failure rate, reduce the cost expenditure and so on are very important. There are two main functions of the brake cylinder:
1. Determine the working platform, also known as the brake, that is, the auxiliary components in the hydraulic control system - pump, tubing assembly, etc.;
2. During operation, ensure that the driver must successfully complete the process of braking and releasing the handle according to the pre-designed route (such as forward and backward gear shift and air conditioning). Thus, the word "brake" for a modern car actually refers to what we usually call the tires of the car, so it is important to understand the relationship between "brake" and the transmission system.
What are the working principles of the brake cylinder?
1. The output power of the air compressor passes through the control valve and the exhaust pipe to convert the high frequency energy of the external air source into liquid flow. When stepping on the pedal, through the pump wheel and the blade to drive the piston upward pressurized and then transmitted to the reservoir;
2. A huge negative pressure is generated in the air storage cylinder, so that the check valve is opened, and the gas stored in the system is inhaled into each sealed chamber, and the oil circuit is also pressurized;
3. With the development of the linear dynamics principle of foot induction, the pre-load force of return spring can be adjusted to slow down or eliminate the impact.
Driller valve manufacturer: What should be paid attention to when selecting the exhaust valve?
Driller valve manufacturer: What should be paid attention to when selecting the exhaust valve? 1. The choice of exhaust valve position is more important than the choice of diameter.
Filter: What is the function and working principle of Y-filter?
What is the function and working principle of Y-filter? Do you know? Today, let's find out together!